Tuesday, October 23, 2012

"To Facebook or Not to Facebook"

I feel like Facebook is just an empty way to advertise. Like that episode from the IT Crowd when they did their own version about "Friendface." The characters where getting back in touch with old acquaintances that should've been forgotten, girlfriends that turn out to be rotten, and they result to making up misbegotten (becuase their statements have no truth) lies about their life to make themselves look better. It's a shark business and it can be used badly and all anyone ever does on that thing is talk about themselves. I do that all the time and I hate it! I only do it because I want to feel a connection to my friends/ the outside world, but there are other ways to do that, ways that don't involve being watching and analyzed for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment