Wednesday, February 20, 2013

BOB1


I didn't really rank them in order from best to worst... but I don't like this method of grading.

Sara: Your lit terms had so much Harry Potter! I loved the David Tennant  for incongruity!
Hayden: very up to date and I like your writing style, your thoughts are clear.
Ruth: I really liked how I could see the comments people have made, that makes things a lot simpler
Michelle: very simplistic and wordy
Justice: Your lit terms were in order, that's nice.
E'Ana: my computer froze twice when I tried to go to your blog, but it looked very tranquil from what I could see.
Landon: I like your facts of the day!
Beka: your voice is clear through your blog. I read the stuff in your voice.
Kathryn: I liked your blog, but mayyybe make the text a larger font? That would help my poor blind eyes a lot.
Kelli: Your blog has your style in it and you have a lot of interesting ideas.
Kasie: I like your remixes
Jenna: I liked you Sonnet, but maybe update a little more.
Owen: I liked your blog, and your Understanding Gertrude post was very intriguing.
Paul: update more
Ubi: your lite terms are fun and your blog gives off a very serious vibe to it.
Madison: Your blog was very bright and nice to look at and you're pretty well updated.
Josh: I like your back round and your quotes
Ryan: updated and I like your SOB post and your musica
Katelyn: very generic
Rocio: good lit terms and I liked your back round
Kayla: mostly updated and a lot of posts
Jackie: I like the back round music :)
Ryland: I like your back round and you're pretty up to date
Laura: updated and good thoughts through out your blog
Will: Fairly up to date
Jessica: needs to be updated more and overall a bit plain
Dylan: ......

2 comments: