Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I AM HERE

Please explain your progress in this course during the first grading period.  Have you made progress toward your SMART goal?  Have you begun thinking/working on your senior project, big question, collaborative working group, or other endeavor/venture that shows how you're putting this course to work for you?  Document and explain your performance.

Yes I've made significant progress in my smart goal and my senior project. My song for my senior project with Josh Montero is done and I'm going to be handling the music for SNL night. I am having to jolt myself out of this funk that I seem to have landed in, but we'll make it through won't we, my preccccioussssss? I want to get back on track. I do feel under a lot of pressure right now, so my English class has started to take a backseat. There's just soooooo much going on it's quite difficult to disperse my attention evenly.

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed with how close you are to wrapping up your smart goal and senior project. I also really enjoyed the Lord of the Rings reference. Managing your time will become easier as you gain more experience with it. On a different note, it looks like you are missing lit terms 109-137. I look forward to seeing them when you get the chance to post them.

    ReplyDelete