Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Right To Your Opinion

This fictional graph is entitled:
Will Martians Attack?
57% of America say yes
39% say no
and only 4% have no idea
Well the truth is, none of them can possible know if Martians will attack. What this shows you is that people will give you a strong opinion even if they don't have any evidence to back themselves up. Everyone is so desperate to have an opinion and desperate to believe that it counts. I think it's a sign of insecurity. People think they have nothing else to hold onto so they hold onto their opinions for dear life. I do that, for example with my opinion that Loki is better than Thor. Better??? What does that even entail? Most of the time when I argue about this I argue just for the fun of yelling and professing my love for Tom Hiddleston, but really there is no truth to the situation. I come from a different back round than the opposite person I'm talking to obviously we'll have different opinions, but really both of them don't matter because there isn't a right or wrong answer. There is only a perceived correct resolution.

Now with matters of actual fact like don't drive at a red light, there needs to be a truthful resolution and consequence it you don't go with the system. You drive through a red like, people die. If someone has a truth in their brain that tells them it's ok to go through a red light, then they are putting themselves and others in danger. In this case... Banishment! Oh ok fine, just jail. Jeez you people are dull. I don't have a fully formed idea on this intricate system of thinking, but if anyone wants to comment, then pssshhhhh go right ahead. Go! Carry the torch! Fly with the bird in your beak! Am I talking to myself? This is why I don't like blogs, I have to talk to myself.
Who me?
Ya you.
Couldn't be!
oooo my guinness. gag me with a spoon before I loose my marbles...

No comments:

Post a Comment